These days the most searched topic in the Internet is
How to Grow Beard?
In this post we are going to see the
Fact of Growing Beard
The Professionally study of Beards is called as Pogonologist. People might be thinking that shaving beard can grow beard much faster or you might been heard about few beard oil which make beard grow stronger or faster. But it is not as you think just all these kind of stuffs are Rumours.
- On average, a man’s beard will grow 5.5 inches per year.
- Beard grow faster in daytime then in night time.
- 55% of men from the around world can be seen sporting a beard or facial hair.
- Ancient Egyptians would often shave their eyebrows when a family cat died, as a way to mourn their loss.
How Beard Grow?
There are two main types from which the beard grow:
1.Testosterone : While attening a certain age or the age of Puberty. The level of Testosterone get secreted and a certain change may occurs such as change in voice, gaining muscle naturally, beard etc, may occur . probably girls have less Testorone which stops them from growing of hair
2. Gene : Gene also plays an important role if your Father or father’s father had beard the chance of growing beard for you is 💯.
Lifetime Record of Beard?
A native of Norway, Hans Nilsen Langseth or widely known as the King of Whiskers is the World Record Holder for the longest beard sizing up to 17-feet and 6-inches long. His beard was only measured during his funeral at Kensett, Iowa in the year 1927. Although he was already residing in the United States for 15 years, it was never been measured not until he died. By the year 1967
Why to grow Beard?
There are some facts to be known while growing Beard
- The beard acts as a protection it stops ultraviolet rays which are directly passed to the body but our body protected by clothes in the facial region beard acts as protection & it prevents Skin cancer.
- Reduction of Allergy & Asthma the unwanted Carbondioxide or any other polluted air get blocked through beard.
- Growing beard can surely save you some money & it gives your Manual Look
Grow Beard & Go Bald Early
In an recent survey, if a person is growing beard he has the chance of getting bald at near the age of 40+
No Shave November
No Shave November is a web-based, non profit organization devoted to growing cancer awareness and raising funds to support cancer prevention, research, and education.
If you like it do share. if you want we to write the topic which you like put a comment down below ❤… Guest post also accepted with some criteria write your proper detail down so that we can contact you as soon as possible